The Higher Education Center (HEC) is located at 101 South Bartlett,
- It is bounded by East Eighth, Ninth and South Bartlett Streets
and South Riverside Avenue.
- The HEC is the highest building in Medford and can easily be seen
from highway I-5.
- The main entrance to the HEC is at the corner of East Eighth and
here for link to map.)
Traveling I-5 from north to south:
- Take Medford Exit 30, Crater Lake Highway.
- At light turn right on Crater Lake Highway.
- Turn left on Court Street.
- Turn left on Central.
- Turn left on East Eighth or Ninth to South Bartlett.
Traveling I-5 from south to north:
- Take Medford Exit 27 for Medford.
- Turn Left to head toward downtown.
- At the second light, turn right onto Riverside (Hwy 99) to continue toward downtown.
- Drive 1.2 miles.
- The HEC is on your left, located at the corners of East
Ninth and Eighth streets and South Bartlett and Riverside.
In Jackson County, students and staff ride any Rogue Valley Transportation
District Bus for $15 per term with current student/staff I.D. card.
- Schedules and
operational information are available by calling RVTD at (541) 779-2877.
- Touch Tone automated bus schedules are available by calling (541)
608-2400, or visit their Web site at www.rvtd.org
Bike and ride
"Bikes on Buses," a new service from the Rogue Valley Transportation
District, allows passengers and their bicycles to go anywhere a bus
goes. Bike riders load and secure their bikes on an exterior mounted
rack and pay the regular bus fare.
Each Bikes on Buses rack can carry two, single seat bicycles on a
first-come, first-served basis.
Bicycle lockers are available at the RVTD bus station, 200 S. Front
Bike racks are available in the following locations:
- On Ninth Street behind the HEC
- Behind RCC's G Building (8th and Central) in the parking lot
- City racks in the alley behind G Building and on the sidewalk next
to G on 8th Street